Acbiolanmoo Admin replied

295 weeks ago

ERROR_GETTING_IMAGES

Tortured Full Movie In Hindi Free Download Mp4

Show Spoiler

646f9e108c An undercover FBI agent faces a moral dilemma when he's asked to torture a member of one of the world's most powerful crime syndicates.
Jimmy, a business-like young man, enters a room where a man, the accountant for a shadowy drug lord, is shackled. Over the next week, Jimmy systematically tortures the accountant, demanding information about missing funds. The accountant denies any knowledge. In flashbacks to six months before, we see Jimmy's joining a group of the drug lord's enforcers, surviving brutal hazing, getting his first assignment, and keeping his cool. We also learn that Jimmy has another identity, friends in high places, and a girlfriend unhappy about both his work and his changing personality. Can Jimmy hold on to his humanity as he carries out increasingly nightmarish orders?
Pros: enough twists and turns with that dash of suspense and drama to keep someone loaded on Thanksgiving dinner awake for the entire film.<br/><br/>Cons: Flashbacks (jumping from the current day back to 6 months before), no closure If you don&#39;t mind flashbacks, this is a pretty good movie. The actors in it play their typical roles I felt, which made it a little easier to predict the ending than I would have liked. I do not want to go into any details, so if I sound too vague I apologize.<br/><br/>Starting the movie after 2am, I figured I would be bored and fall asleep quite quickly. I was caught off guard by the film, because I had not read anything going into it. It had pretty much all of the necessary elements to satisfy my movie craving…action (the torturing and shooting), suspense (is he telling the truth or not, who is bad, who is good), drama (will she stay or go, will he keep his job or not), and a few twists that I did not see coming (maybe because it was almost 3am).<br/><br/>I would highly recommend this movie to most of the people I know.<br/><br/>I hope there is a second one to provide a little closure to the movie!!
I actually liked this movie. Not the best I saw but it was (somewhat) entertaining.<br/><br/>Of course there&#39;s a &quot;but&quot;. I wish whoever designed the DVD cover is put in a vault an tortured for days (&quot;a la&quot; Mr. Green). Once you see that damn cover, you can make yourself an idea on how the plot will go. From the very beginning I could only think of why I had seen Laurence Fishburne (as Mr. Green) bruised and holding a gun on the cover of the DVD. Unfortunately, it was not a very hard guess.<br/><br/>I usually avoid watching movie trailers, as they are full of spoilers and some even disclose the whole plot. But now I can&#39;t even get a movie and watch its cover (or poster) for fear it might spoil it. Thank you guys.<br/><br/>I&#39;m giving a 6 to the movie, and 1 to the DVD cover. That makes a total average of 3,5 which I&#39;ll round to 4.

Gamani movie hindi free downloadIsle of the Dead full movie online freeMost Dangerous of All movie in hindi free downloadDrugs 101 movie download hdEpisode 1.53 tamil dubbed movie free downloadtamil movie dubbed in hindi free download House of FuryLydia Bailey full movie download 1080p hdInhumans full movie in hindi free download hd 1080pEpisode 1.40 telugu full movie downloadCitizen Toxie: The Toxic Avenger IV 720p movies
Please log in to post a reply.